Thursday, December 9, 2010

Time to Get Started

So I did my initial post and nothing went from there how slack well it's time to pull in the reins and get to work the year is almost over and I refuse to go into the new year the utter disgraceful mess my life is at the moment.

So i will try and post everyday and start posting some videos too please bear with me though as it is 2 weeks till Christmas, 4 weeks until Lennox's Christening and we are trying to get passports and everything organised for an over seas trip in March next year AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH so much going on.

I'm going to start off with a section on Meal Planning and Kitchen Efficiency which also brings in lots of Kitchen Frugal Tips too hopefully will get the first video posted up tonight.

Xx

The Cherry Homemaker

1 comment:

  1. hope u had a great christmas and look forward to hearing ur tips

    ReplyDelete